How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dwayne B. Your Own Question
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 33564
Experience:  Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Dwayne B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been falsely accused of using ashley madison and now

Customer Question

i have been falsely accused of using ashley madison and now my wife is divorcing me is there anyway to sue and how do i go about it
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also who can I hire online to look up my false account (my stolen email and other info) so I can prove i did not create that account.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Further, if you get a message asking if you want to do additional services like a telephone call that message is automatically generated by the website and is not sent from me. I, like most of the experts in the Legal categories, do not do telephone calls due to issues with State Bar rules and other concerns.

Asking "how to sue" is a pretty general question and, unfortunately, usually when we answer general questions we have to give general answers and the customers inevitably reply with "I already knew that" so the system works better if you can be more specific in your question(s).

Also, we can't give specific referrals to experts or lawyers, it's against the website rules.

I do want to help you though so let's see if we can narrow this down and get a little more specific. Who do you want to sue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
basically i need to know of a good online investigator that can prove that i did not establish an ashley madison account. that is my first question. can you refer me to someone. second of all I need a name of a good attorney that can file a lawsuit on my behalf against whomever made a false account using my information which has turned my life upside down.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

As I said, we can't provide referrals to specific individuals since it's against the terms of the website. However, I can provide you with a link to a website where you can locate an attorney, tell you what area of the law you want to look for, and then explain what to do about an expert because of the issues you're going to face. Would that be sufficient?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no i could have done that i feel like i just through out 36 dollars. that anyway
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

No, you can ask for a refund and get your money back. You actually could use some information to get started but if you'd prefer to just get a refund the website would be happy to give it to you and I'll just exit out.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i would like a refund

Related Criminal Law Questions