How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm wondering on how to go about my parol board hearing. I

Customer Question

Hi I'm wondering on how to go about my parol board hearing . I was violated for Alcohol consumption, and DWI..what do you think the alternatives are beside prison
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm being violated under the conditions of parole . 1.possessed alcohol a bottle of old English beer. 2.Driving while intoxicated haven't pleaded guilty to that ticket yet but got violated under the condition of parol. 3.operated a vehicle while intoxicated a behavior which threatens the safety and well being of others. 4.consumed alcohol as evidenced by failed soberity tests. Do you think I'm going to go to prison
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

Was the DWI his first?

Does he have any other convictions at all?

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Do you know what the BAC was?

Is he employed at this time?