Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

My girlfriend called the cops to scare me off, we had an

Customer Question

my girlfriend called the cops to scare me off, we had an argument, and by accident she put a small scratch on my nose, I wrote a letter to the prosecutors office if they drop the case, I really do want them to drop the case, what else I need to do?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

I am sorry to hear of this matter. I suggest, that you can call the Prosecutor's office and tell them you want to speak to someone in the "victim/witness coordinators" unit. Tell that person you have mailed the letter, that this was an isolated incident and that you do not want the charges pursued.

At the very least the matter can be placed on an inactive docket, meaning if there are any future problems, this incident can also be brought for prosecution. So you may want to discuss that option, too.

Please let me know if you have other questions in this regard. Keep in mind, I can only answer and provide information for what you ask. I do not know what you need to know, unless you tell me. Please rate positive as this is how I get credit for my time and information.

Thank you