How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael J, Esq. Your Own Question
Michael J, Esq.
Michael J, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3461
Experience:  Licensed attorney experienced in criminal matters, having represented hundreds of clients with every misdemeanor and felony imaginable.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Michael J, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Live in no. My son and s wife filed expartes against me.

Customer Question

Live in no. My son and his wife filed expartes against me. They have taken pictures of him and cut himself off and used a sharp image to slash my face, threatened me police called on me as I drove on city street past a house I have motorized letter from x for me to use it, tell he gets back from Philippines. Our son quit claimed with. X poa to himself. Thats misuse of poa. Andy has it for sale, kicked in basement one lives there but on poa they said they live in okla. How can this happen? Elder abuse came and told me to file exparte on them judge refused. I ended up taken from courthouse by ambulance to er had heart attack. Filed lawsuit of abuse threatened me telling me he hoped I got to hell before the devil knows I'm there and I'm evil
he has stoled my furniture and police helped carry it out. Andy gets via and as I go to court Nov. 25, 2015 since his money goes into bank and if the judge puts a judgement against his bank account. Can I collect? What can be done to make sure to get money. Andy also has income from va for me as a dependent parent. I had $3000.00 back pay and $125.00 a month and va said it is up to soldier to give it to me. His wife said I would never such another dime from them. They say once va or as money goes into bank account that changes it is that true? Yes the chief of police and my pastor have letter if I am harmed who to look too.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

These cases are based on the evidence presented by the parties to the court. You said you tried for an ex parte and were denied, but it is dependent on the evidence you presented to the court and if you did not submit sufficient evidence to the court then they could not grant you the ex parte.

I believe that at this point, because of your health though that you should consider getting a local attorney to represent you in the upcoming hearing in November to prevent them from continuing to abuse you and you need to go to legal aid or call the bar and ask for the free attorneys they have available if you cannot afford a local attorney.

If you prove he has unlawfully taken your property, you can collect by placing a lien against the house and against his bank accounts and then the court can order that you can seize that property to sell it to get your money back. So, you can indeed get your money back and you need to get a local attorney if you want to get your rights protected and increase your chance of success in this matter.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had police report pictures of me defaced, textes and letter from elder abuse and still judge said no because they dont live with me but they got one on false information they dont live with me . my question is being va and ss money once it goes into bank is it protected, from judge to put a lien on those accounts and i will be able to collect with a judgemebt. or is that money not able to be touched?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your reply.

I am afraid that VA and SS money is exempt from garnishment even once it goes into the bank and you cannot put a lien on those. You can only collect a judgment against the property they have or any money not from VA or SS funds. You really need to get yourself a local attorney though so you can fight to remove their ex parte as well.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please opt out. I would like to work with a different expert. Thank you.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your reply.

I am sorry that you do not like the law. I wish you all the best and I will opt out, but I do not believe anyone else will be able to change the laws for you. Good luck.

Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello -

I see your previous attorney opted out. What further information can I help you with?


Related Criminal Law Questions