Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

Re: Title 18 U.S.C. 1033 Application Consent If a state has

Customer Question
Re: Title 18 U.S.C...
Re: Title 18 U.S.C. 1033 Application for Written Consent
If a state has determined that a conviction is not a State or Federal crime would this permit the state to issue a finance license (Michigan)
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/17/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Maverick, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)!

Please note that:

(A) The information we provide is general information for your educational purposes only;

(B) No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with a JA expert;

(C) If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney of your choice in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given by a JA expert;

(D) When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time. Please wait until then to assign the rating as initially I may still be getting more information from you to formulate a better answer; and

(E) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then please know that I make every attempt to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you accept, understand and agree to these terms.

1. I am reading the law that you cited. In the meantime, can you please provide some background facts so we can better assist you.

Maverick
Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer