How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Esq. Your Own Question
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 16721
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney / Criminal Law Mentor
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Alex J. Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can i represent myself walfare fraud and perjury 6 count.

Customer Question

can i represent myself walfare fraud and perjury 6 count. monterey ca salinas court house. it wasnt intentionally i did not report my disability i was assuming the county has access on my disability files and i did not intentionally update my child when he become uneligible. i have court at 1:30pm tomorrow i just went to sherriff department to get my fingerprint and photo or else i will get arrested. please i have one year old daughther and i did agree that i will make payment arrangement for my overpayment
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Were you charged with felony or misdemeanor welfare fraud?