How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dwayne B. Your Own Question
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 33919
Experience:  Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Dwayne B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where do I begin to get a 30 year parole sentence over

Customer Question

Where do I begin to get a 30 year parole sentence over turned?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Further, if you get a message asking if you want to do additional services like a telephone call that message is automatically generated by the website and is not sent from me. I, like most of the experts in the Legal categories, do not do telephone calls due to issues with State Bar rules and other concerns.

How long ago were you convicted? Also, what do you mean by a "30 year parole sentence"?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** and I was sentenced for a robbery I did not comet back in 1990 and I did 5 years in prison and was paroled and I am still on parole. I just want justice done. The man who did the crime admitted to it and still will to this day. Back in 1990 when I went to court he came in then and admitted to it, but the women who was robbed swear she saw me. This is the biggest mistake of mistaken identity. I want my name cleared before I die. To show my kids I am an innocent. Now I visit my PO every 3 months and I just really want my life back. Where should I begin on getting my conviction over turned? I also have my official transcript.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 years ago.

Did you do an appeal after the original sentencing? Have you done anything else?