How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey_ JD Your Own Question
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27425
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Zoey_ JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Boyfriend was brought back to jail the other day by PO. The

Customer Question

Boyfriend was brought back to jail the other day by PO. The PO submitted a ticket for 120 days saying that he failed to keep in contact with her, but he was only suppose to meet with her every 2 weeks and they kept in contact almost every day via text
and calls. How can I get him out of there??
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 2 years ago.


Your son is entitled to a hearing on the violation. The judge has the power to overrule what probation wants. They don't like to do that, but they will to prevent an injustice You need to either notify the lawyer that took the plea that placed your son on probation so that he or she can be present at the hearing, or provide him with counsel for the hearing, so that an argument can be made for his release.