Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney / Criminal Law Mentor
26296561

My name is paige. On my birthday I was drinking at a bar and

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** my birthday I was drinking at a bar and was going home with my friend and we got pulled over. I got an MIP and spent the night in jail. I got out the next day and had to go downstairs to the probation department and I immediately got put on probation and I have been doing an ETG three times a week for a month now. my official court date is tomorrow and I want to know how to get the slightest consequence. The testing is expensive and I can't afford it I have learned my lesson and I don't want to be on probation to this extent anymore. What should I do? And is there any way I can get out of such a strict probation?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Only your local attorney can advice you what to do in your specific situation, upon review of your entire case.

This service is limited to legal professionals such as myself, providing general answer to customers' legal question.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you?