Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

My record was expunged in 2010 as first offender in Ga. I

Customer Question

my record was expunged in 2010 as first offender in Ga. I now live in Tx. what will show up when they run my background for apartment leasing?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard

If the court records were expunged property, then it should not reveal anything other than your name with Record Expunged.

Please let me know if you have other questions in this regard. Keep in mind, I can only answer and provide information for what you ask. I do not know what you need to know, unless you tell me. Please rate positive as this is how I get credit for my time and information.

Thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks sam. I was 12 at the time and it was for child molestation. What will it say when they pull my record?
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.

How old are you now?

Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.

When A record is expunged and particularly when adjudicated as a juvenile, it should not reveal the crime or what the sentence was. It should only say Expunged. Most courts only have the records back 7 to 10 years and juvenile records should not be revealed unless one is charged as an adult.