How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TJ, Esq. Your Own Question
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 12206
Experience:  JD, MBA
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
TJ, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Questions-Answers: What is your role in this matter (do not

Customer Question

What is your role in this matter (do not complete form if you are a victim): Other
When was the alleged crime committed?: >12 months
How will you pay legal fees if you hire a lawyer: Credit Card
I have a fmaily member who has numerous websites that have numerous links to child porn and very sick hard core porn. This person also has made a video which he and another man are forcing/gang banging a prostitue. She could barely speak due to her being gagged by a balck mans penis while continually being called B----, s----, and demanding she suck on his penis while forcing it in her mouth to the pointing of gaggin numerous times. While this was happening another man was relentlessly forcing his penis in her vagina the entire time. She could only speak twice and was aking for her money she needed drugs. It was rape. This too is on the internet. This person has also gone on "backdoor Louiisina" and seeking women for prostitution for all of his websites as he offers "f**ks in your area" . Are these actins illlegal and prosecutable?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to answer your legal questions.

Yes, what you describe is illegal. Rape is rape ... doesn't matter whether the victim is a prostitute, drug addict, etc. If the sex was not consensual, then it was rape, and the perpetrators can be prosecuted. My suggestion would be for the victim to report this incident to the police. The victim's cooperation is crucial because only the victim can say whether or not the sex was consensual. Even the video would not be enough evidence, since it could have been orchestrated. The victim herself will need to tell the police that she did not consent.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My other most important question is regarding his websites that include child porn. I just found them and have downloaded them. I didn't realize there was child /teen porn on it. I certainly didn't click on the windows regarding child porn. Just the icon looks awful. Example little girl giving "dad" a bow job. I also saw one of his websites links to mom/son porn. I do not want to be in legal trouble for not going to the police and feel this is awful! I am a mother. Would he possibly be in legal trouble and go to jail?
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again.

With regard to the child porn, it really depends on the person's involvement. Earlier, you stated that his websites linked to child porn. If that means he had links to other websites that hosted child porn, then he may be able to escape prosecution because he can claim that he did not know that those websites had child porn. But if his own websites are hosting the child porn, then he could certainly be prosecuted. The authorities take that very, very seriously (as is evident by what happened to Jared the Subway guy). I suggest that you immediately report that to the police and let them sort it out.

Related Criminal Law Questions