How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 117413
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there a specific form to file as application from sex

Customer Question

Is there a specific form to file as application for removal from sex offender registry
and requirement to do so in AR?
Submitted: 1 year ago via LawDepot.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

There is no specific form for this, it is done by filing a petition to terminate registration with the court and it is like any other complaint or petition filed in the court. It has to set forth the facts, date of conviction and that it has been a minimum of 15 years since the conviction and the grounds for removal from the registration requirement. There is no set form for this though.

Related Criminal Law Questions