How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AttyDort Your Own Question
AttyDort, Litigation Attorney
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 96
Experience:  Criminal and Civil jury trial expeirence; 17 yrs exp in state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
AttyDort is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Xxxxxx my offense and residents is in Roseville California

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** my offense and residents is in Roseville California north of Sacramento. my original DUI was in February 2012. I have all the paperwork from my original attorney and most everything else I would need my biggest problem right now
is they moved my hearing up a month and a half now I have six days to work this out. If you don't cover this area do you have any suggestions I am looking for an attorney
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  AttyDort replied 2 years ago.

I cover this area for sure. Any more detail?

Expert:  AttyDort replied 2 years ago.

I'm a criminal defense attorney with public defender and trial experience. 17 year experience total. I practice there, went to Sierra College, and graduated HS from Folsom High School.

Expert:  AttyDort replied 2 years ago.

If you need an attorney to represent you I would be happy to give you a detailed case review and quote. I do work in Placer County when needed. Or you can just post a question for me here.

Expert:  AttyDort replied 2 years ago.

I can look up your case. Do you have a warrant probation / violation issue? Or something else?