How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CrimDefense Your Own Question
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27636
Experience:  10+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
CrimDefense is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My friend crashed s truck and I went to s house to help m.

Customer Question

My friend crashed his truck and I went to his house to help him. He is staying at my house now. I suspect he is drunk. What should I do or not do? He left his truck and the police went to his house and are looking for him.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I really need this answer tonight please as I don't want to break any laws. Thanks!
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 2 years ago.

Good morning. How do you know the police are looking for him, if he is at your home?

Related Criminal Law Questions