How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3163
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was arrested on 11/11/2015 by SBSD charge of assault with

Customer Question

I was arrested on 11/11/2015 by SBSD for a charge of assault with intent to commit great bodily harm, the charge was made by a pair of maintenance-men who were told by my brother-in-law and sister that I were attacking them, they told the police the lie and story they were told by my sister and her husband and I was arrested and spent 89 days in West Valley Detention Center (WVDC, for a crime i did not do) I plead no-contest to the crime of which the San Bernardino Superior Court (SBSC) was offering me 7-11 years in a state prison if I took it to trial, my trial was to begin the next business day.
I continued to voice my innocence up and until day 89 when the felony charge was dropped to a mister-meaner and reduced to time served with the plea of guilt (no-contender) I was innocent and can prove it yet felt forced to plea or face 7-11 years in prison many elements exist in this and I have created over 200 pages of "evidence and notifications" to include appeals and claims against the city and to those involved, I have repeatedly expressed the truth that I was the victim and of my need to clear my name of the false arrest and charges established by SBSC court-system, (and conviction thereof) of most of my evidence, the 911 calls show that my brother in law was in fact attacking me, (I was innocent and can prove it) I am now facing the order to "stay-away" from my mothers residence, (a home that I was resident of and have property located there) a house full of mold according to my sister who created all this disorder and illegal activity (used as legal against me) and caused 89 days in jail and the loss of most all I owned to befall me.
I have a vehicle stored in the rear parking lot that I am forced by court to "not-go-to" I am facing many loses, my mother's home is unsafe and unhealthy (mold) and I aim to clear my name and over-turn the court's findings against me.
My arrest was by way of false/malicious police reporting, I was neglected by management and left to face "crimes" i did not commit as was stated by their maintenance-men, I wish to have the courts revisit this, can you help!
I have an income and can pay for a retainer and the paper process to began I am in need of the court to reopen this and have those who caused me all my damages to appear in court, thank-you.
I have tried to contact the Mobile home management to explain my need to have them deliver to me a document from the maintenance-men stating that they never "saw" me assault my brother in law or sister as they had stated to police to secure my arrest, (they never saw what they told the police they saw) I need the management to deliver that information to me so that I may overturn the no contest plea (a guilty-plea) I have proof that I never assaulted any one yet I am now convicted due to lies told by all involved, that I can prove I did not do or commit, (a felony i was facing 7-11 years to serve in a state prison) what the law prosecuted me for was based on lies and establish it caused me to plea to a no-contest guilt plea.
Will you assist me? I wish to file civil suit, I filed an appeal as well claims against the court, (denied) and I wish to clear my name of this crime and great-loss to me and my family.
I am seeking assistance by way of legal representation, I am interested in having this seen by a Federal court in that I am a prior member and life time patient of the United States Federal Veterans Administration systems.
Cornell x. x. xxxxx, ℅ Insight Isreal El. (Sir-El) xxxxx Redlands Bl C-1 Loma LInda CA xxxxx or P.O. Box xxxxx San Bernardino CA xxxxx. (xxx) 682-xxxx
(SBCSD) Case No. FSBxxxxxxx D/A Doc # ***** People of the state of California vs. Insight Isreal El. aka. Cornell xxxxx (xxxx)
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like.