Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Mr JD i just got a call from my probation officer telling me

Customer Question

Hey Mr JD i just got a call from my probation officer telling me that i failed my alcohol test at the lab. And i was doing good till the last one when i was beeing told that the judge would let me go on the 21st.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

I noticed your question had been posted a while and no one had picked up. Is there a specific question with which I could assist?