Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

How can I go about recovery of my money/ Her website is

Customer Question
Lia19.com I want to go...
How can I go about recovery of my money/ Her website is Lia19.com I want to go after the website to recover my funds. She is in Nigeria I have every document receipt form western union and moneygram Have e-mail from Nigeria government which is fraud Each
time she would for more money saying the airport was asking I was trying and hoping to recover my money Her name is***** [email protected] &***@******.*** How can I stop her press charges have all moneys plus return. She has
money I also founded this. There in Arizona / Allen Texas / New York she had mention She has not spoken since yesterday 6:39pm U.S. time
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
8/6/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 2 years ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with this question.
Unfortunately, you have been the victim of a romance scammer. Although if you can find her you can go after her legally, finding her is going to be a matter for the police. You're not dealing with the porn star, who is an American and whose site has been on the web since 2003 and is run by a film company in Arizona. You're dealing with Nigerian scammers who download her photos and use them to seduce men and steal their money. Whoever Lia19 is, she doesn't know you and she doesn't need your money.
You need to report her to your local police and to the FBI online at their Internet Crime Complaint Center at IC3.gov. The only chance you have of recovering your money is if law enforcement can find who, what or where she really is and bring her to justice.
Doing that is going to be a tall order, because everything she has told you is going to be a lie except maybe that she's somewhere in Nigeria. Her photo, for example, has been used in many different dating scams. The scammer uses many different names, addresses, email addresses and profiles, none of whom is real.
Here are some of them:
https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZis5M2i_15xu6GMY29hpJBl_1cRtLWQzx-kyebFNzAX4LdUUJD_1ODnpJRLENMVMgmg94VtAT9jGd-4NYVsnRwlh8EWPY3oPIf1gImILJhqXQ2a4iLIPTGs3rZSrO9glbqPtXXvh1FYuepNApsUoXcwmYRsyvhziR5lcBjIe3tSgz_1lcH2SEjBXUgfCmn6kQaRjLgemghDJJfwu2-uX17M00ulYiXMohD-4Obq1xD2uaxW7jDUXmB8vBa-iOndVSVO1T14OEqoSd7qIJjkPdjAqVwSYGDBcztfMeUPVPGFVuORh2rNMca5Ddt2MuaryoC-N9DNdKkYLi4oRjbzIaWBl42Q6S9ldfM5L-b9N0XGZ4COAMBRENgsxoldyqFXwb3fd4VwgNfR1Cfcubw65nepynthr_1O7oSjQvXgSLC07CWmWgTqk7P7g2PTWTc7DEWUAdmBjfGSEVoxbYAEnfifWwVgqJUPEmUPjkt0mOI9DyrUfYxooTBtz8Iw3VH7Q8piPahWhdvavpIufeT8DkzutwPoBGhBxPB5NCzSvYm1CdjDl-IsQ1QKsl-KahwUEeS2kfhZk1MQlIbBpq2U2xYXEc4hdL4uHvepfwM7AIgtt-AtaA7FlkQIOe7KNHEAaiYk1IZmIur1P-P1-LUMWKjZ1R-uhTJH8fomOkjcND_1mtI5nY36Neqxe8ycRgzDmzrjD_1wR62zsUVHAXXaNS1UkE6I2UlnlaTLyZbpFcdsKyulReRkiEWvEcbjNemxq1AeDjW7BQUFzSmtc6fP20jF4QilRTUes8AKc2uM31zhyZ18EHoj0tk30VaPYFJ9yh7XdUEC2DYgyY4sD4dL2ekGDAKfz2HND8ejunp7GZR-_135NGDR3Buzfx3xSq0cQpQu-iH9o_1892GRaXidmgeZhzV0IEJJoQcnz4n9-SOqrjmoKNm0Nv4w8T22ZdGc2k8fFZoW0m5hlHIzv3gprNhwlA1dQPLKmgHMtu6gRY1zxFwpJgbptZQ_1CsDwxygv8HzjcSDD6nmCa9TV5kHgYu9koyD_1YP35_1apNkzK_1nO9UU8tO1_1VHLk0rIZmW_1tkLKfc1yhqnMc6ZjjIM1s0XKrwVf7CFeaIFVY-GYadqsqruKvw3Wstq_1DgmIjwHEkj-xRtiEkLL5DZt1YAGein4_1g4QslfNpn6fYxaBcP_1xBQAo6WkF0IqcOexks7O5wWIMfyX_1U-bE6HQfUn_19sRWYmqmU2aui6ZgVniHzdVs6T2oBwcIe7P1gl66d8Qeool3HHZgSBAV1wesi2yYZPDvhk9hgCTXxnqSmSup8GP89DT42Nz2vexndo-Tk73AWAm1RK3sziz6dWA0lTXrNFObWFQ4uaBazFaLjTnH1U6-hFHSA03fB8yxUZ4xU99-Vtk7oGcf-cukbN646IvPFWewtgRfls_1Qc3leBS-35pm7s61s3pXm5P1AefoUPx1adzgTsQktrvk67DfW_1Z6SPYE
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD