Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Is reckless endangerment extreme indifference carry a 85%
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
Is reckless endangerment extreme indifference carry a 85% sentence … read more
IM LOOKING FOR A LAWYER THAT WILL HELP ME IN A MEDICAL INDIFFERANCE
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
I'M LOOKING FOR A LAWYER THAT WILL HELP ME IN A MEDICAL INDIFFERANCE IN THE PRISON SYSTEM CONCERNING MY SON… read more
What is the definition "Attempted aggravated burglary? Also
Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Attorney
What is the definition "Attempted aggravated burglary? Also the definition of aggravated Flight?… read more
What is the federal definition of being committed to a
Phillips Esq., Attorney
What is the federal definition of being committed to a mental institution? Can being put on psyche hold justify being involuntarily committed? Do you have to see a judge in order to be committed and d… read more
what constitutes the definition of commenced in regards to
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
what constitutes the definition of commenced in regards XXXXX XXXXX statute of limitation for a class B-C-or D felony ? is a grand jury inditement with a warrent suffitant to wave the statute ?… read more
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
The definition of obscene...is a term used in the language
Meigs
Meigs, Attorney
The definition of obscene...is a term used in the language of the law regarding harassment in the State of Alabama. The US Supreme Court has upheld that profane, obscene language, while frowned upon, … read more
IN RELATION TO THE DEFINITION OF "CRIMINAL JUSTICE", DOES THAT
Sam, Attorney
IN RELATION TO THE DEFINITION OF "CRIMINAL JUSTICE", DOES THAT MEAN THAT POLICE OFFICERS ARE ABOVE THE LAW AND THIS DOESN'T APPLY TO THEM? WHY ARE THEY ALLOWED TO BREAK THE LAW IN ORDER TO ENFORCE A L… read more
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
I need to know the Montana law statute concerning the
Sam, Attorney
I need to know the Montana law statute concerning the definition of a "firearm". what the actual definition of a "firearm" is in Montana. To determine if a person convicted of a non violent felony in … read more
What is the definition of Murder, Blacks Law Book is
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Doctoral Degree
What is the definition of Murder, Blacks Law Book is Unclear … read more
I was recently charged with an OWI. I was extremely fatigued
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I was recently charged with an OWI. I was extremely fatigued and pulled over for inattentive driving. They did a Breathalyzer which read 0 and field sobriety tests. This is my second OWI and I believe… read more
Planning and carrying out an extreme abduction of a willing
Phillips Esq., Attorney
Planning and carrying out an extreme abduction of a willing young lady … read more
a friend of mine is on parole and is having an extremely difficult
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
a friend of mine is on parole and is having an extremely difficult time with his parole officer. How can he get another parole officer?… read more
I'm in a dilemma that's causing me extreme panic. I
David C. Garner
David C. Garner, Attorney
I'm in a dilemma that's causing me extreme panic. I unintentionally provided false information on FAFSA regarding my marital status. I assumed that the marital status on tax return by law is required … read more
Grandmothers first traffic offense, extremely worried
Loren, criminal lawyer
My grandmother was recently stopped on the way to the supermarket by a patrolman, and it was found that her insurance was expired, her tag was expired, and the tag that is on the car belonged to her p… read more
I am in a relationship with an extremely abusive man (in California).
Brandon, Esq.
Brandon, Esq., Senior Counsel
I am in a relationship with an extremely abusive man (in California). I have just been placed on probation and my probation officer is aware of this and really wants me to get out of here. My probatio… read more
My stepson was extremely disrepectful to my wife in an email
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
My stepson was extremely disrepectful to my wife in an email and has been on other occasions as well. This time I had about enough and I replied to his email saying that if talked to her that way agai… read more