How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey_ JD Your Own Question
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27044
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Zoey_ JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I went to play at one Casino and got drunk; they came and

Customer Question

I went to play at one Casino and got drunk; they came and got me and accused me of trespassin; What could be the fine or penalty for that?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 2 years ago.
>My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced criminal lawyer.
Trespass can be charged as a violation or a misdemeanor in California. The misdemeanor carries a maximum penalty of 6 months in jail and or a fine of up to $1,000.
The infraction carries a civil penalty only -- a fine of $75.

Related Criminal Law Questions