Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
if i went to a party, got drunk, my ex-boyfriend told me to
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
if i went to a party, got drunk, my ex-boyfriend told me to leave, i came back, and trashed his house, what could happen to me?… read more
Hello, Found an envelope with 152.00 in it at a casino.Held
socrateaser, criminal lawyer
Hello, Found an envelope with 152.00 in it at a casino.Held onto while playing at casino, a casino employee came over to me and asked if I found an envelope I said yes handed money and envelope to him… read more
I came home drunk the other night and got in a heated
Expert, criminal lawyer
I came home drunk the other night and got in a heated argument with my girlfriend I ended up punching a hole in the wall and was arrested for criminal damage (m1) and dissordaly conduct(m1) I stayed t… read more
I came home drunk the other night and got into a heated
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
I came home drunk the other night and got into a heated argument with my girlfriend, I punched a whole in the wall and was arrested for disorderly conduct (m1) and crimanal damage (m1), she doesn't wa… read more
We need help. My fiance went to Las Vegas with his brother.
Zoey_ JD
We need help. My fiance went to Las Vegas with his brother. They were at casino playing the slot machines and drinking martini's. My fiance felt hungry and grabbed another man's burrito and ate it. Th… read more
Drunk in casino, was taken by police to a hotel. Will there
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
Drunk in casino, was taken by police to a hotel. Will there be anything on my record?I was in a AZ Indian Casino and was very drunk. I was taken by security and police to a room in the casino where th… read more
As someone with an extensive driving record and just got accused
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
As someone with an extensive driving record and just got accused of a 2nd dui what could be the best defense for me in order to get the most leniant amount of time and is probation a possibility for t… read more
My brother works for me and got upset with me one day and came
Roger, Litigation Attorney
My brother works for me and got upset with me one day and came to my home and started fussing with me and than hitting me in the face. I went to Raeford NC court house and press charges. We went to ou… read more
could you tell me if it is legal for a gambling casino to photocopy
Nate, Lawyer
could you tell me if it is legal for a gambling casino to photocopy a persons drivers license with out them knowing it? Thank you… read more
Drunk in casino, was taken by police to a hotel. Is it
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Juris Doctor (JD)
Drunk in casino, was taken by police to a hotel. Is it possible they would mail me a citation?I was in a AZ Indian Casino and was very drunk. I was taken by security and Tribal police to a room in the… read more
i got 2 duis the most recent one was on march 09. i got arrested
Zoey_ JD
i got 2 dui's the most recent one was on march 09. i got arrested las night for drunk in public and they gave me a court date for september. will they give me jail time? if so for how long?… read more
I got accuse of a burglary charge Went into my g/f house and
Sam, Attorney
I got accuse of a burglary charge Went into my g/f house and went to talk to her the door was unlocked and I had a key also but I was in her bedroom and her x husband came in we got into a fist fight … read more
i was charged withunlawful traffikingschedule b drugs .came ...
J D Haas
J D Haas, Trial Lawyer
i was charged withunlawful traffikingschedule b drugs .came in with out a warrent could not provide one when i asked. what kind of trouble am i in in state of maine… read more
my husband came home drunk and mean. he choked me and then
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
my husband came home drunk and mean. he choked me and then went after my son. he grabbed him by the neck and my son cut his arm trying to get him away. I called 911 and my son was arrested. Now even a… read more
I got detained in Missouri because I was drunk. I have 2
Ray, Lawyer
I got detained in Missouri because I was drunk. I have 2 citations, one for disorderly conduct (14.101) and one for Obstruction, Failed to obey lawful order (14.145). Both were in Butler, MO. I need t… read more
What is a misdemeanor? If one is accused what is the sentencing?
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
What is a misdemeanor? If one is accused what is the sentencing? Can there be probation with a paid fine?… read more
My fiancé was caught on tape in a casino striking me twice
Roger, Litigation Attorney
my fiancé was caught on tape in a casino striking me twice in the face. she has been fined and charged with harassment. This is under crimes code title 18 under section 2709 of Pennsylvania law. I did… read more
I was at a casino. I got somewhat inebriate, and was asked
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I was at a casino. I got somewhat inebriate, and was asked to leave the premises. I resisted (no physical altercation or property damage). The police was called, and I was escorted out. Now I had a ro… read more