Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Ely, Counselor at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Regarding Legal Ethics, Professional Conduct for a Criminal
Lawmoe
Lawmoe, Lawyer with 20 years of experience
Regarding Legal Ethics, Professional Conduct for a Criminal Attorney; What is the Law and Professional Code, Legal Responsibility for a Attorney to communicate with his client during his representatio… read more
According to CA Assembly Bill 2369 SECTION 1. Section
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
According to CA Assembly Bill 2369: SECTION 1. Section 491.160 of the Code of Civil Procedure is amended to read: (b) A person who willfully makes an improper service of an order for an examination wh… read more
my client was convicted on charged under section 323 read together
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
my client was convicted on charged under section 323 read together with section 34 of the penal code in Malaysia. We intend to appeal on the sentenced for 1 month imprisonment and fine of rm2000.00. i… read more
Hello,I am interested in learning a professional legal
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Hello, I am interested in learning a professional legal opinion about a situation of a friend of mine. He works part-time as a chess instructor at a local primary school. He originally volunteered, fr… read more
Does a counseling professional in state of FL have an legal
Ely, Counselor at Law
Does a counseling professional in state of FL have an legal ramifications for treating and adult who abused a child in another state over 20 years ago?… read more
I just found out that my wife (we were legally separated in
Ellen, Attorney
I just found out that my wife (we were legally separated in the spring of 1997) who is living in Tennessee is going to charge me with child abuse (sexual) for touching my children over 15 years ago wh… read more
if i was charged with simple assault in Tennessee just after
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
if i was charged with simple assault in Tennessee just after i turned 18 can that stop me from being a police officer?… read more
will a future expungement under Tennessee TCA section ...
Moe Manser
Moe Manser, President
will a felony that is to be expunged under Tennessee TCA section 40-35-313 appear on a criminal background check before it is expinged, or is the record sealed until then?39507.4999066782… read more
My girlfriend is being charged with violation of Section 3761
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
My girlfriend is being charged with violation of Section 3761 of Business and Professional code. She never filled out an application nor did she state she had the certification/degree for a respirator… read more
My arraignment is tomorrow, and I've been told by you and
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Hey so my arraignment is tomorrow, and I've been told by you and other professionals saying that I'd be read the charges and and enter a plea. But if I wrote down some sort of confession would the be … read more
Is it legal to record court conversations if the recorder is
Cowgirl Lawyer
Cowgirl Lawyer, Attorney at Law
Is it legal to record court conversations if the recorder is a party to the action in Tennessee?… read more
What is BAC in this article, just reading the above article
AttyHeather
AttyHeather, Attorney
would a prosecutor pull phone records in a normal stalking case. Not the normal texting and call records, but the cell phone tracking, pinging as some call it. where your phone is not being used and is being tracked by the towers … read more
What are the legal ramifications of medical professionals
Ray, Lawyer
What are the legal ramifications of medical professionals claiming they an RN but really is an LPN.… read more
I just read an article in the paper about a Dispatcher that
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I just read an article in the paper about a Dispatcher that was arrested and charged with involuntary manslaughter because one of his drivers had an accident with fatalities involved. This driver was … read more
Joseph, I was just reading your answer to the Cobbs
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Hi Joseph, my name is***** was just reading your answer to the Cobbs agreement question from 6 yrs ago. My sons plea deal was for 57 months but at sentencing the judge gave him 57 months to 15 yrs. Is… read more
This may be one of the strangest questions you've read on Just
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
This may be one of the strangest questions you've read on Just Answer but here goes... I'm in my 70's and like porn as well as the next guy, well most guys I know anyway. I am careful about the free s… read more
I was just reading the requirements for a offender to deregister,,,but
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I was just reading the requirements for a sex offender to deregister,,,but my question is....is there a particular waiting period befor h/she can apply? And what if the person was released without hav… read more
First violation of parole in tennessee. Will they just reinstate it or make him serve time
Roger, Litigation Attorney
First violation of parole in tennessee. Will they just reinstate it or make him serve time? Also had a charge for bringing in marijuana in the jail when turning himself in for the violation but that c… read more