Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Pulling out of a bar and driving a block away to a gas station,
AttySince1978
AttySince1978, Doctoral Degree
Pulling out of a bar and driving a block away to a gas station, a cop sees you and follows, then pulls you you over for not wearing a seatbelt. However, your seatbelt is a two part seatbelt that the c… read more
I got pulled over for speeding in and it turns out it was
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I got pulled over for speeding in Virginia and it turns out it was for almost double the speed limit placing it in the reckless categories and I am not sure how to handle it … read more
i was pulled over for speeding. The cop didnt write how fast
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
i was pulled over for speeding. The cop didnt write how fast i was going or in what zone. That led to him saying he smelt marijuana and i was arrested for possession. My question is since he didnt fil… read more
Hi, so i got pulled over for illegal right turn and forgot
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Hi, so i got pulled over for illegal right turn and forgot to bring my license.( i am in california) I got a letter from the court asking a mandatory court appearance. why is it mandatory? what are th… read more
I drove someones car...my daughters ..I got pulled over for
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I drove someones car...my daughters ..I got pulled over for lights not working and found that her tags was expired and fictitious. I want to know how to beat this because I was unaware.… read more
Grandson got pulled over for speeding, officer said there was
Roger, Litigation Attorney
Grandson got pulled over for speeding, officer said there was foul smell of marijiauna, he had two other minors with him, they all admitted to smoking it, his mother said he was charged with dui and g… read more
I was driving with my cruise on and in a place that is known
RBinJax
RBinJax, Juris Doctor
I was driving with my cruise on and in a place that is known for speed traps i got pulled over. the officer said he clocked me at 70 in a 55. i had 3 ppl with me and we all knew this was a bold face l… read more
Okay so I was with my friend when he got pulled over for speeding
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
Okay so I was with my friend when he got pulled over for speeding an he was in possession of alcohol under 21 an Possession of pot an I only got the fines for it an now we have a court date,is it just… read more
i was pulled over by local police for speeding and was pulled
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
i was pulled over by local police for speeding and was pulled out immediately and they searched the vehicle without permission and they found a gun . i was on probation so i had a detainer before i co… read more
I got pulled over for speeding. The police officer failed to
LawTalk, Lawyer
I got pulled over for speeding. The police officer failed to read me my miranda rights until after he had searched my persons and already began questioning me. He also continuesly accused me of being … read more
I got pulled over about two weeks ago for speeding.. no big
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I got pulled over about two weeks ago for speeding.. no big deal... but the officer told me that I had a warrant out for me in NC issued a year ago but they posted "no extradition".. I was in NC for o… read more
I got pulled over speeding 84/65 and was asked to do a field
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I got pulled over speeding 84/65 and was asked to do a field sobriety test... after all that I was asked to take a breathalyzer. I blew 3 times on the field breathalyzer and came back with error or no… read more
I got pulled over for speeding, and the cop wanted to search
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I got pulled over for speeding, and the cop wanted to search me, but i refused. So, he seized my truck, violating the 4th amendment right that i have. Now, the county is keeping my truck. and i want t… read more
i was pulled over last night becuase i didnt turn on my left
skelly151
skelly151, partner
i was pulled over last night becuase i didnt turn on my left hand turning signal, i dont have a license. the police officer said for me to get out of the car b'cuz i never had a license handcuffed me … read more
I got pulled over sat night for speeding the officer said but
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I got pulled over sat night for speeding the officer said but he didnt clock me he said I wass at a wedding reception in that town approx 1 mile away from were I was pulled over he asked if I had been… read more
We drove to Florida from Toronto, and got a speed ticket in
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., criminal lawyer
We drove to Florida from Toronto, and got a speed ticket in city of Coopers,North Carolina with speed over 15 mph, and the officer asked us to show up in Nashvile court Carolina on Jan 22nd. What shou… read more
I was charged with 653k pc posses a swithchblade knive....
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
I was charged with 653k pc posses a swithchblade knive.... I had got pulled over for tinted windows and searched becuase of a prior arrest. I had just moved here from san diego and had the knives on m… read more
My friend just got pulled over for speeding. He gave the officer
MyraB
MyraB, Attorney at Law
My friend just got pulled over for speeding. He gave the officer permission to search his vehicle (I know he should not have consented) . My friend had his pistol and a loaded magazine in his center c… read more