Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
What is the punishment in New York State for possession of
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
What is the punishment in New York State for possession of marijuana and controlled substances?… read more
I'm on pre trial diversion of controlled substance in county
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I'm on pre trial diversion for possession of controlled substance in Harris county tx in wondering if the probation officer will call me in randomly on days we aren't scheduled to meet for random drug… read more
My two prescriptions of vyvanse which is a controlled substance
Zoey_ JD
My two prescriptions of vyvanse which is a controlled substance in ny was stollen from me yesterday I filed a police report. Am I entitled to receive a refill on those prescriptions?… read more
I was arrested in New York and charged with a DAT pl 220.03
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I was arrested in New York and charged with a DAT pl 220.03 Possession of a controlled substance in the 7th degree. It was a very small amount about .01 grams. I have been charged before in florida in… read more
Zoey_ JD
Joseph , I'm a first time arrestee charged with possession of controlled substanc
Zoey_ JD
Hi Joseph , I'm a first time arrestee charged with possession of controlled substances(cocaine)Misdemeanor, I have posted bail myself And have a court date set, I would like to know what is the most l… read more
I was convicted of possession of controlled substances in the
Zoey_ JD
I was convicted of possession of controlled substances in the 7th degree back in 1991 in upstate New York. Apparently, my ability to seal this record depends on whether the statutes at that time requi… read more
I was charged with possession of a controlled substance in
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I was charged with possession of a controlled substance in Texas in 1984, convicted and put on ten years probation in 1986. I completed that probation without further incident. I now want to obtain a … read more
i was sentenced for posession of a controlled substance for
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
i was sentenced for posession of a controlled substance for having synthetic pot but the chemical in the substance i had is NOT on the controlled substance list in Iowa. i've already been sentenced b/… read more
I was convicted of possession of a controlled substance
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I was convicted of possession of a controlled substance (Marijuana) in 2001 in missouri. I was 18 at the time. Id like to get my gun rights back for hunting purposes. I was on probation and violated. … read more
Can I get a card, after being charged with a 17 year old
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
Can I get a green card, after being charged with a 17 year old felony for controlled substance … read more
I learned that on 5/9/11 that delivery of a controlled substance,
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
I learned that on 5/9/11 that delivery of a controlled substance, poss. w/ intent, poss. of a controlled substance, and paraphenalia charges were filed against me. how long will it take for a warrant … read more
I was arrested possesion of a controled substance texas
Ely, Counselor at Law
i was arrested for a possesion of a controled substance for a texas state felony and recieved deffered ajudication which i did and was not conficted. i did the comunity service and have been cleared f… read more
, I got charged with possession of a controlled substance
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
, I got charged with possession of a controlled substance 2-4grams (meth) firstofance first offense ever in my life. Court gave me deferred adjudication of probation of 4yr. Well went from court to se… read more
I received a misdemeanor for possession of a controlled substance
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
I received a misdemeanor for possession of a controlled substance back in 1995--this is still on my record. Can it be removed?… read more
i was sited for being under the influence of a controlled substance,
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
i was sited for being under the influence of a controlled substance, but what led to all this was casino security approached me for smoking in my car, they asked if they could search my car, i clearly… read more
I was arrested in 05 for controlled substance in MS. In my
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I was arrested in 05 for controlled substance in MS. In my probation time a got another felony in TN for convicted felon with a handgun. I'm currently on drug court in ms and have about 5 months left … read more
I was charged w/ manufacturing a controlled substance(cannabis)
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
I was charged w/ manufacturing a controlled substance(cannabis) 2 years ago this July. My sentence was deferred and was told by my probation officer that once I paid the judgement off, I would be done… read more