Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Ely, Counselor at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I was raped many years ago in Toledo, Ohio. Wondering what
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
i was raped many years ago in Toledo, Ohio. Wondering what the statue of limitations is. … read more
I want to write a letter to the governor of Mississippi to request a pardon son who
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
I want to write a letter to the governor of Mississippi to request a pardon for my son who was sentenced to 35 year for armed robbery on circumstantial evidence.… read more
how do i contact the board of pardons and parole to request
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
how do i contact the board of pardons and parole to request a recommendation for a record expungement to be sent to the govenor, i live in ohio, and how do i do it?… read more
How do i write a request for a pardon of a sentence 20 years
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
How do i write a request for a pardon of a sentence 20 years ago? I have a draft written by my friends son.… read more
I am wondering if I have the right to know who called the
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I am wondering if I have the right to know who called the police on me? Someone called the police on me and what they said happened was completely absurd and potentially slander... I would like to kno… read more
Barrister now that I know the laws regarding the state
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
Ok Barrister now that I know the laws regarding the state pardons, what does a federal pardon do? If I got a pardon from the president would I be able to legally say I was never convicted of a felony?… read more
I need an application form to seek a Pardon in Arizona. I have
Len
Len, Attorney at Law
I need an application form to seek a Pardon in Arizona. I have made 2 requests of the Arizona Board of Executive Clemency and have gotten back nothing. Can you send me a copy?… read more
have three dui want to know what i be to do to get pardon
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
have three dui want to know what i be to do to get pardon ben over five years .be sober five years… read more
I am seeking information on how to request a pardon of
Ely, Counselor at Law
I am seeking information on how to request a pardon of innocence (from Texas). I have located the formal application and it mentions "a written recommendation of a majority of the current trial offici… read more
what will it take for me to request Gov. Mitch Daniels to have
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
what will it take for me to request Gov. Mitch Daniels to have my 20 year old son pardoned? He has served 5 months so far out 24.… read more
I am requesting an overview on a statue testing in
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., criminal lawyer
I am requesting an overview on a statue for DNA testing in Oklahoma. My dad has been trying to get DNA testing for 10 years. now he's dying of cancer, and unable to file anything. I found this statue … read more
What is next step to have felony removed or pardoned if off
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
What is next step to have felony removed or pardoned if off parole since 2009 DUI manslaughter case?… read more
I have recently received an MIC and was wondering if it is
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Customer: Hello I have recently received an MIC and was wondering if it is possible to get it completely removed off my record. … read more
I have a question, Whats the statue of limitations in nj for
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Whats the statue of limitations in nj for so called car theft … read more
How do I file for a presidential Pardon after I have already
Nate, Lawyer
How do I file for a presidential Pardon after I have already filed a governors pardon and still have not recieved an answer? Can I file a presidential pardon while waiting on a governors pardon? I nev… read more
Hello I am wondering if there are law firms in the States that
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hello I am wondering if there are law firms in the States that would assist me with applying for a presidential pardon. I was convicted over 15 years ago "with no further convictions after" of conspir… read more
What does it take to get a prisoner pardoned This man has
AttySince1978
AttySince1978, Doctoral Degree
What does it take to get a prisoner pardoned? This man has served 9 years plus and so many to go. All of his family is gone but one brother. He has one aged aunt that has kept him emotionally alive in… read more
I had a misdemeanor conviction in 1976 and was wondering if
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I had a misdemeanor conviction in 1976 and was wondering if it can be pardoned. At the present time I am not allowed to travel to Canada without going through their "Criminal Rehabilitation" process o… read more