Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
my question is, my brother has been locked up for 10yrs he
Deirdre
Deirdre, JD
my question is, my brother has been locked up for 10yrs he was convicted on 3 stricks. his 1st offence was caught with a schule2 drug. 2nd, was simple buglary, 3rd attempted arm robbery 1st he 16yrs o… read more
I have a brother in Kanas city in which an ex-girl friend took
JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Attorney
I have a brother in Kanas city in which an ex-girl friend took my name off of his bank statements and just took all of his money and written checks to her relatives.and now he doesn,t have money to ev… read more
My brother has to pay restitution of $550.000. which we all
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
My brother has to pay restitution of $550.000. which we all know that will never get paid. they keep his tax return and he pays. $100.00 per month. My grandmothers house's deed has 5 names on it inclu… read more
Hi-The FBI in Chicago has told me that evidence I submitted
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hi-The FBI in Chicago has told me that evidence I submitted to them revealed that the situation I described "Should be in federal civil court." Simply stated, the Chicago Teachers Union is acting in c… read more
My husband has always told me just to sign his name on documents
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
My husband has always told me just to sign his name on documents for him. I also have a power of attorney the we used for me to sigh papers for our first mortgage. we just remortgaged not long ago and… read more
I have a son that is 36yrs old and he has been taking care
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I have a son that is 36yrs old and he has been taking care of me for the 10yrs. He was diagnosed of BipolarIIPsychossis a year ago in Atlanta on the job, he has for the last 18yrs. He is charged with … read more
My son lived with this woman for 13 years and they had 3
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
My son lived with this woman for 13 years and they had 3 children. She always put all credit cards in his name and filed his taxes showing that he earned all the money they earned from the company bec… read more
My Brother resides in Chicago and is being held in the Cook
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My Brother resides in Chicago and is being held in the Cook County Jail due to a warrant in Louisiana. He has now waived his right to extradition and was told that Louisiana had 30 days to come get hi… read more
Hi my name is samantha gordon my brother is a inmate at cook
Sam, Attorney
Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX my brother is a inmate at cook county jail in chicago ill.he infromed me that he has caught MRSA in jail and they wont treat him with any medicine and three other inmates hav… read more
My brother was in prison for sexually abusing his two
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
My brother was in prison for sexually abusing his two daughters. He has been out for three years. His family all have lifelong restraining orders, he is not to contact them. He was searching in Facebo… read more
This regarding the case of which my brother has been suspected
Sam, Attorney
This regarding the case of which my brother has been suspected as one of the three persons who ambushed a known hired killer (A) and a bodyguard of the current mayor in Villasis Pangasinan. At the tim… read more
My brother was convicted of injury to a child, which is not
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My brother was convicted of injury to a child, which is not true. I know you here that all the time but it is true. His ex-wife is psyco and she is the one that did this to him. There was no witness c… read more
My brother has used me as an alias and has flagged my name
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My brother has used me as an alias and has flagged my name with a bench warrant out for his arrest for Poss. Of drug para. And failing to appear for court trial for September 1994. When ever I get pul… read more
Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX have a fiance in prison he has been has his righ
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX have a fiance in prison he has been has his rights and well as his person disrespected i need to know if theres some one in sacremento who i call and report this to?… read more
MY grandson has been arrested in chicago and is at
JD, Doctoral Degree
MY grandson has been arrested in chicago and is at 2600 s california. I have not been told of the reason but after talking to the booking officer it had to do with a Nissan car and things insdie the c… read more
Help!! Its an election year and our states attorney has politica
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
Help!! It's an election year and our states attorney has political aspirations, and my family has always been his target for gaining notariety yet again.… read more
My brother just informed me that his 2 daughters had been repeatedly
Ellen, Attorney
My brother just informed me that his 2 daughters had been repeatedly molested by their grandfather over a period of nearly 10 years, beginning when the girls were 5 & 8 (the girls are now 18 & 21). Th… read more
My brother was recently convicted of a DUI in Colorado. He
DPerezLaw
DPerezLaw, Attorney
My brother was recently convicted of a DUI in Colorado. He has done all of his classes, has a probationary license, is doing his community service now. He has gone before a judge and the judge sentenc… read more