Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My Sister is 23 and has a 5yr old daughter. She lives on her
Zoey_ JD
My Sister is 23 and has a 5yr old daughter. She lives on her own and her boyfriend is 17 years old, Can she get into any trouble if his parents do not agree with the relationship and his Brother is a … read more
when my restitution is paid in full, can the probation officer
Susan Roberts
Susan Roberts, Juris Doctor
when my restitution is paid in full, can the probation officer talk to the judge and get me off of probation early or I have to hire an attorney?… read more
Is my boyfriend able to get off of probation early? He was
Nate, Lawyer
Is my boyfriend able to get off of probation early? He was released in 2012 then went back to prison in 2013 came home december. Now they started his probation over. Is able to fight them to get off e… read more
If someone lies to their probation officer to get early
Zoey_ JD
If someone lies to their probation officer to get early term. of probation and the judges signs off not knowing what can happen , felony prob. … read more
i am on unsupervised probation for a non violent felony. I
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
i am on unsupervised probation for a non violent felony. I have a perfect 2.5 years of probation can i get off early, and how do i get this expungded and my rights back 53 yo and first time offense. F… read more
In Texas, how can you get off probation early for Intoxicated
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
In Texas, how can you get off probation early for Intoxicated Assault w/ Vehicle if you have perfect behavior and are a first time offender...and you took a plea offer which I here hurts you later… read more
I was just trying to find out if I can get off probation early
Ely, Counselor at Law
I was just trying to find out if I can get off probation early I was convicted of a DWAI first offence. I have not even met with my probation officer yet. I have completed my level two clasess and sta… read more
if i have 18 months probation with early termination in 9 months
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
if i have 18 months probation with early termination in 9 months how can i get off probation before the 9 months?… read more
I just recently tried to get an early release off of
Zoey_ JD
I just recently tried to get an early release off of probation I was sentenced to 2 years probation I meet all the requirements for an early release I finished half my probation I haven't had any viol… read more
how can I get off probation early. I have about 24 more months
Len
Len, Attorney at Law
how can I get off probation early. I have about 24 more months leave. And need to write the judge. I'm on probation for color of law . Also need a sample letter to requet the judge for early termitnat… read more
My daughter was convicted of a felony in 2006. She served a
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
My daughter was convicted of a felony in 2006. She served a year and comes off probation in November. How does she get her rights back?… read more
Want to try and get off probation early. Have served over
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, law
Want to try and get off probation early. Have served over half my sentence. Is there any way this could happen?… read more
I am on probation for 3 misdemeanors. My PO says I can get
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I am on probation for 3 misdemeanors. My PO says I can get off early in October. I have had no violations. Is it my earned right to get at the halfway point or can the judg … read more
I want to get an early termination of my probation. I was sentenced
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
I want to get an early termination of my probation. I was sentenced to 3 years of supervised probation and have been on for about one and a half years. I did an Interstate Compact to move to another s… read more
I have a minor Drug felony from 6 years ago in North Dakota,
Zoey_ JD
I have a minor Drug felony from 6 years ago in North Dakota, Did 4 of 5 years on probation before getting off early. Moving to Minnesota and trying to find out if Minnesota will restore my civil right… read more
my sister is on probation for the next 3 years. she lives with
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
my sister is on probation for the next 3 years. she lives with me and my family and i pay everything she and her daughter needs. her probation officer came for a house visit today with the probation s… read more
what do i have to do to get off of summary probation early....and
Sam, Attorney
what do i have to do to get off of summary probation early....and how do i go about exsponging things off of my criminal record if i was just arrested not charged..… read more
my 20 year old daughter and her boyfriend who is 23 got there
Bappelman
Bappelman, Founder / Criminal Defense Lawyer
my 20 year old daughter and her boyfriend who is 23 got there 17 mo old son taken from them and was arested for child neglect in the 2nd degree was relieced from jail that same night have a court date… read more