Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Dwayne B.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
If I got a hold of someones public criminal record and wanted
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
If I got a hold of someone's public criminal record and wanted to share it with others, is that considered libel?… read more
I want to get my record sealed for background checks. I should
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I want to get my record sealed for background checks. I should have taken the case all the way through, but did not have the money to take it through the process. The case was for destruction of prope… read more
I would like to check about getting my criminal records expunged
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I would like to check about getting my criminal records expunged in Idaho. The charges are from 1995, misdemeanors. How would I go about doing that?… read more
Can I keep my name out of the public record? If someone does
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
Can I keep my name out of the public record? If someone does a criminal background check on me will they find these offenses?… read more
If a Public Records request is submitted to the California
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
If a Public Records request is submitted to the California Department of Justice for a copy of a 18 USC 2257 Age Verification form and model release is returned and states I am seeking a record held b… read more
I just want clear something about public intoxication, here
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Hi I just want clear something about public intoxication, here is what happen , I was at the party at a hotel my friends sons engagement party and had alcohol drinks then when I left go to my car I th… read more
Can a Act be removed from my son's record. Fla. The Act is
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
He is 18 years old and is looking to join the military… read more
NYC Summons for urinating in public. I am a law student and
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
NYC Summons for urinating in public. I am a law student and do not want any record. I have to appear in court. Will there be a record. What shall I do; just appear in court.… read more
in s.d. i want to get my criminal records sealed to the public, had dui in 04 dui in 05, m
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
in s.d. i want to get my criminal records sealed to the public, had dui in 04 dui in 05, misdemeanor in 06. been denied employment several times, i went to therapy and have paid all fines....but when … read more
I want to know how it takes for misdemeanors possible 4 to
JKEsq
JKEsq, Managing Firm Partner
I want to know how long it takes for misdemeanors possible 4 to come out ur public records… read more
I HAD A PUBLIC INTOXICATION CHARGE EXPUNGED FROM MY RECORD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
i HAD A PUBLIC INTOXICATION CHARGE EXPUNGED FROM MY RECORD IN 2007. i AM APPLYING FOR NEW JOB AND THEY WANT TO KNOW OF ALL CONVICTIONS, EVEN IF PARDONED. MUST I LIST THE CASE? … read more
My daughter was caught shoplifting at a store here in Southern
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
My daughter was caught shoplifting at a store here in Southern California. I don't want this to be a public record as this will affect her future and will haunt her all her life. Can you help us do ex… read more
Can I get a copy of a trial that took place about 4 or 5 years
Joshua Crain
Joshua Crain, Post-Doctoral Degree
Can I get a copy of a trial that took place about 4 or 5 years ago? Is it a matter of public record?… read more
Does the Act (Florida) show up in a background check? It was
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Does the Baker Act (Florida) show up in a background check? … read more
Is a Non-Traffic Citations summons a matter of Public record.
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
Is a Non-Traffic Citations summons a matter of Public record. I live in the State of Pennsylvania, and the citation is for Public Drunkenness… read more
The misdemeanor charge "solicitation to destroy a public record"
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
The misdemeanor charge "solicitation to destroy a public record" is made on a he said/he said situation and there are at least 5 additional known people with copies of the document that plus the sende… read more
Is a Non-traffic Citation Summons a matter of Public record
Meigs
Meigs, Attorney
Is a Non-traffic Citation Summons a matter of Public record and will appear in a persons background check?… read more
Is a video and/or audio recording captured in public illegal
Loren, criminal lawyer
Is a video and/or audio recording captured in public illegal without the other party's consent in any state in the US (e.g. recording an event using a dash cam)? If no, does the answer apply if the re… read more