Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Caught shoplifting in Walmart.aprehended in store. Released
Sam, Attorney
Caught shoplifting in Walmart.aprehended in store. Released to go after paper work. Waiting for futher charges if any. The item I had was worth $20. What can I expect?… read more
In 1994, I was caught shoplifting from a department store (i
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
In 1994, I was caught shoplifting from a department store (i think it was $15.00 makeup). I eventually went to the police station in the town where this occurred, and paid a fine. I recently got finge… read more
I was caught shoplifting from Macy's yesterday and I 't know
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I was caught shoplifting from Macy's yesterday and I don't know what to expect next. I was taken to a back room by the LP. He was nice and I cooperated fully. I didn't give any excuses, I didn't argue… read more
hello i was caught shoplifting at a department store and they
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
hello i was caught shoplifting at a department store and they had me sign no trepass papers, i paid 250.00 in civil fees, and signed a paper saying i took two pieces of merchandise which total 120.00 … read more
Hello, Yesterday I was caught shoplifting a $14 pendant in
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hello, Yesterday I was caught shoplifting a $14 pendant in Ohio. I admitted to the store clerk after being confronted, the police came, set me up for a court date a week from now, finger printed me, t… read more
I was caught for shoplifting at a beauty store about a month
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I was caught for shoplifting at a beauty store about a month ago in New York, and the items were worth $230. I was kept in a precinct for 4-5 hours and they gave me a letter for the court date (which … read more
I was caught shoplifting at a Walmart store in Lafourche
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Hi, I was caught shoplifting at a Walmart store in Lafourche Parish for item's under $50. They also have a charge on me for enter/ remain after being forbidden!! I'm confused!!… read more
I was caught shoplifting at Kohls department store. I am truly
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I was caught shoplifting at Kohls department store. I am truly sorry over my lack of good judgment and although we are having financial problems, it was no excuse for what I did. I have never stolen b… read more
Yesterday I was detained at a local grocery store for "shoplifting"
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
Yesterday I was detained at a local grocery store for "shoplifting" to make a long story short I purchased a large cart of groceries and while doing so never thought twice about my cooler bag that had… read more
Ii caught shoplifting from khols store security stop me immediately
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
Ii caught shoplifting from khols store security stop me immediately I show them everything in my purse then police come and arrest me I have clean record after she get finger print , release me and sh… read more
Got caught shoplifting from a small business. store owner called
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
Got caught shoplifting from a small business. store owner called cops but did not want me arrested. just banned from the store.Police took my ID ran it to see if i had a record, which i don't. told me… read more
Where my brain was yesterday I do not have any idea, but it
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Where my brain was yesterday I do not have any idea, but it is happened. I got caught shoplifter at ***** store in Illinois and security gard took me to the back room give me a paper to sign .and took… read more
Got caught shoplifter at ***** store and security gard took
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
Got caught shoplifter at ***** store and security gard took me to the back room fille a papere and sign .and tooke a picture also sand he said you can go now and you will recieve a letter to pay a fin… read more
I have been caught shoplifting about once a year in last 4
Sam, Attorney
I have been caught shoplifting about once a year in last 4 year's.never have spent over ten days in jail.this time is different county but same state.it midsummer.every time.what my chance of no jail … read more
I am diagnosed with bipolar disorder and was put on a new
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I am diagnosed with bipolar disorder and was put on a new medicine a few weeks ago. I began displaying manic symptoms and called my doctor right away. The last time I called her was Friday and on Satu… read more
i shoplifted in Oregon but wasn't caught in the store. i received
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
i shoplifted in Oregon but wasn't caught in the store. i received a call from the loss prevention officer. i admitted that i had taken the items and returned them. the value of the items was roughly 6… read more
I was caught shoplifting at a lordandtaylor store in VA. I
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
I was caught shoplifting at a lordandtaylor store in VA. I had bought items at the store. The store security asked me if I wanted to return the items and I said I would pay for it. I told them it was … read more
I was caught shoplifting a $20 shirt at a goodwill store, I
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was caught shoplifting a $20 shirt at a goodwill store, I have a court date the end of the month to talk to a magistrate. I was also caught 12 years ago for another $20 item at target, I was fingerp… read more