How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3149
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been arrested days in Orange County California state

Customer Question

I have been arrested for 5 days in Orange County California state 6 months ago auto bulrgary, I was in a bar and I was so drunk I do not do anything wrong but when I waked up I find myself in county jail and as I understand my case is auto bulrgary, then some body payed my bond 2500 $ which I think insurance company. I traveled out of the country when I get out of jail right away. I was so scared to get back back in jail cause I do not understand my case and they did not tell me any thing about it they even did not provide me a translator. I want to finish the case and come back to USA, could you help me with that?!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. We are unable to represent you but I can answer any questions which you may have, so please let me know if you want to proceed. Do you know if there is a court date set or did they set one and you missed it since you left the country?

Related Criminal Law Questions