Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Ely, Counselor at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
If someone makes a verbal threat about in the state of virginia
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
If someone makes a verbal threat about 'in the state of virginia it is legal to carry a handgun' is there something that the police will listen/report? All I have is license plate number.… read more
Under PA law, can someone get in trouble for making a threat
JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Attorney
Under PA law, can someone get in trouble for making a threat to a third party? For example, what if john makes a threat about bob to sam? bob doesn't know sam and sam has no knowledge of the threat - … read more
Is there any legal action that can be taken regarding death
Sam, Attorney
Is there any legal action that can be taken regarding death threats for testifying against someone in a drug related matter. the police say there is nothing they can do until the person actually does … read more
i live in pa is there a law about viewing someone web cam and
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
i live in pa is there a law about viewing someone web cam and what they do on the web cam as long as im an adult and the other person is an adult… read more
Is there any law about someone taking a private cell phone
LawTalk, Lawyer
Is there any law about someone taking a private cell phone after being told not to, and deleting information on it (text and phone number info). They say they want to delete your info that they had se… read more
What is maryland's state law on verbal threats, no, my
Ely, Counselor at Law
my father in law has had a problem with me for years and has tried many things such as taking us to court for visitation over our son. So on, our son is not doing well so we asked him over to our house to inform him of the situation him and i had words then i took my unloaded shot gun and sat it next to me telling me to get off my property. … read more
What legal action can the police take against someone that
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
What legal action can the police take against someone that buys purses from thrift stores and resells them and someone complains that the purses that he sells are imitaion?… read more
. I'm wondering if there is any course of action that can be taken if someone (a f
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
Hi. I'm wondering if there is any course of action that can be taken if someone (a family member) is making vague threats against you. For example, saying things and e-mailing things like, "I'm gonna … read more
what are the legal ramification of threatening someone online
Sam, Attorney
what are the legal ramification of threatening someone online in a public forum, Not a specific threat...just saying "yep that's a threat"… read more
Is there any legal action my 24 yr. old daughter can take to
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Is there any legal action my 24 yr. old daughter can take to get a 5 yr. old shoplifting charge removed from her record? She pleaded guilty to taking a $16.00 shirt from Belk, paid a fine, fees and pe… read more
I'm considering taking legal action against the Napa Deputy
Peter Griesch
Peter Griesch, criminal lawyer
Hi there. I'm considering taking legal action against the Napa Deputy DA. I am a victim in a sexual assault & rape case. Multiple victims. Lots of evidence & character witnesses against him (previous … read more
What actions can you take after an argument has taken place
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
What actions can you take after an argument has taken place and the Forman throws a wrench at you and comes at you aggressively and takes both hands and puts them on your shoulders and aggressively sh… read more
What are the laws that are in place or pending in states to
LawyerLady07
LawyerLady07, criminal lawyer
What are the laws that are in place or pending in states to permit doctors (MD or DO ) to engage in the evaluation of patients for medical marajuana or hemp use or states laws for recreational use of … read more
What legal action can I take to stop someone from personally
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
What legal action can I take to stop someone from personally harassing me across state lines? I am located in Buffalo NY and the woman harassing me is in Texas. She is the ex wife of my boyfriend, and… read more
what legally constitutes a physical threat is raising your
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
what legally constitutes a physical threat? is raising your fist like your going to hit someone a physical threat?… read more
What does NY state law say about verbal threats I am not
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
What does NY state law say about verbal threats? I am not referring to a threat to cause physical harm but rather a threat to publicize indecent behavior. Nothing was asked in return, so not an attemp… read more
I have a question about the process to take legal action for
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
I have a question about the process to take legal action for a cyber crime. I had an account hacked. I reported it to the owner of the IP address. They investigated, responded they found the perp and … read more
What action do i take if someone has filed a police report
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
What action do i take if someone has filed a police report accusing you of vandalism to their car and you didn't?… read more