Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

If an Inmate pleads guilty to two non/serious felony counts

Customer Question
and is sentenced to 5...
If an Inmate pleads guilty to two non/serious felony counts and is sentenced to 5 years 4 months state prison, and has two prior serious/violent felony convictions, how much of the 5 years 4 months will he serve? Kern County California.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
Inmate also has one prior in-prison offense (possession of narcotics). Prior serious felonies were armed robbery and criminal threats
7/30/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Michael J, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Michael J, Esq.
Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to assisting you today . Was he sentenced under California's Three Strikes law? Thanks, Michael
Sentenced in 2000, he has 2 strikes
Ely, Counselor at Law