How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TJ, Esq. Your Own Question
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 12396
Experience:  JD, MBA
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
TJ, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am being accused of Insurance fraud by a Detective. I have

Customer Question

I am being accused of Insurance fraud by a Detective. I have files claims on lost jewelry through State Farm and now this detective said I committed fraud I am in need of a public defender I live on SSDi and most goes to Rent and car payments can you please help me?
Debra Lowenstein (###) ###-#### ***** live in Balt City Md
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions. I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific legal questions, or are you just wondering where you can get a referral to an attorney? Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
TJ I need a lawyer to help me with these charges to go to court with me and defend me can you help or refer me t a good Pro-Bono Attorney?
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hi again. Unfortunately, I cannot personally help you. The attorneys at this website cannot represent customers. We are here to answer general legal questions, but we cannot engage in an attorney-client relationship. However, I can point you towards a few options for getting low cost or free legal representation. You should first try the Maryland Public Defender, which you can access online here: You can also try the Maryland State Bar Association for pro bono attorneys who may be interested in representing you: I hope that helps.