How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My federal judge just signed a order reducing my supervised

Customer Question

my federal judge just signed a order reducing my supervised release to 1 yr effectivedly ending it 3 days ago. My judge is in indidan but i live and am on probation in texas. My PO is in vacation. Can I move to missouri. am I a free man
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.
So, it appears. If the Order has ended your probation then you are free to roam. I suggest you will want to wait until it becomes available in the court's database. That could take 24 hours - but check with the clerk tomorrow and see if it is in there.

Related Criminal Law Questions