Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was caught lifting at Walmart pair of earphones

Customer Question

I was caught for shop lifting at Walmart for a pair of earphones which were out of the box
I was very upset cause this has happened before when I was nineteen. I live in South Carolina and I have to go to court in a couple of weeks. I want a lawyer put I don't have money right now but could pay them monthly. What should I do?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?