How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3163
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Does carjacking receive a multiplier if the person has 3 prior

Customer Question

Does carjacking receive a multiplier if the person has 3 prior grand theft auto charges? Does the Domestic violence multiplier apply to a charge that happened before 1996? Does the criminal street gang multiplier apply to an offense committed before 1996 even though it was deemed unconstitutional in 1998.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Does a charge of Deprive Officer of Protection or Fleeing-hi speed/no regard count as a violation of the Law Enforcement act?
And What if someone get 4 counts of Cocaine listed at but the severity is only a level 5. Does the 4 counts boost that sentence to allow for a multiplier to be applied?
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard. I will need to know what state you are referring to, please?Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Florida. I'm looking for someone knowledgeable on florida criminal law charging and sentencing
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Also:whether a multiplier can be applied for a crime that is not the primary offense.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
HelloThank you. I do not believe I can answer this in the detail you want. Therefore, I will opt out and allow another professional to assist you with this. I apologize for any inconvenience and your deposit will remain in tact. Best of luck in this matter.