How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barrister Your Own Question
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 38171
Experience:  16 years practicing criminal defense.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Barrister is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I think my wife is cheating on me. We have two cars, one we

Customer Question

I think my wife is cheating on me. We have two cars, one we own as joint tenants and one that is solely in my name. They are in Georgia. Can I have a PI put a GPS tracking device on the cars?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is Barrister and I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can..Yes, if you are on the title to the vehicles, then you have exactly equal rights to the possession of the vehicles. So if you wanted to put a tracking device on your cars, then there is no law that would prevent you from doing so...thanksBarrister