How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Senate Bill 261 - Youth Offender Parole HearingI currently

Customer Question

Senate Bill 261 - Youth Offender Parole Hearing
I currently have a loved one who is incarcerated, was sentenced as a youth offender (age 21) in a california state prison. SB-261 was amended this year and accordingly he (the inmate) would qualify for a parole hearing under this law (SB-261).
My question is, how do I (or he) go about requesting a parole hearing for potential release or secure a hearing for consideration under this law?
Rebecca xxxxxxx ***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law