How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3149
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Help! I need a lawyer to keep my son, Ollie, from being

Customer Question

Help! I need a lawyer to keep my son, Ollie, from being KILLED by the Henderson police! He's all I have! Call Pamela XXXXXX at XXX XXX XXXX. Will tell u all!
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  S. Huband, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the opportunity to assist you.
The personal information you posted above was automatically blocked by the JA system. A phone call to a customer is a separate transaction than posting a question here in written form.
If will explain the situation and state the question regarding your son, I'll do my best to help you.