Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I've been in a committed relationship years. recently

Customer Question

hi, I've been in a committed relationship for 2 years. recently I had a violent encounter with my partner and he broke my only mean of communication. I felt that there was something wrong with his family and everytime I would come over to their place I felt that I was being mocked by them, they just used different names when they talked about me. they were talking about selling things on state sales and some of the things they were talking about were actually some of the stuff I have. every time I talked to people to ask If what I was thinking could be possible my partner would always demand me to tell him what was I talking about and to who and what did I say.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 years ago.
Good afternoon,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. Thanks for asking for me. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. What specifically is your question?
This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might better suit your needs. If you are interested, I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. I will make that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread. All you need do is accept the offer if you would like me to call.
Doug