Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Ely, could you help me find an affordable lawyer? I have

Customer Question

Ely, could you help me find an affordable lawyer? I have virtually no money I make 9 / hr have a 7 year old daughter and I need help badly. Please help me find a lawyer to help me. I don't want to sit in jail, I can't my daughter would be lost without
me?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for requesting me. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
What kind of attorney - criminal, family, etc?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.