Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

My son is being held . Is there any way he could

Customer Question
My son is being held...
My son is being held for robbery. Is there any way he could serve any of his time on house arrest?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
7/15/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Michael J, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Michael J, Esq.
Hello -
Thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to helping you with your criminal problem today.
When you say "held", what do you mean? Held for questioning? Has he been arrested? Sentenced? If you give me a little more info I'll be able to help you out.
Thanks,
Michael
He is serving 10 year sentence.
Thank you so much for your time.
Are you still there?
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
My number is(###) ###-####thank you
What happened to the lawyer I was speaking with?
It takes some time to receive the responses.
When was he sentenced?
Michael
Ely, Counselor at Law