How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3151
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son is being held . Is there any way he could

Customer Question

My son is being held for robbery. Is there any way he could serve any of his time on house arrest?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello -
Thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to helping you with your criminal problem today.
When you say "held", what do you mean? Held for questioning? Has he been arrested? Sentenced? If you give me a little more info I'll be able to help you out.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He is serving 10 year sentence.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you so much for your time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you still there?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My number is(###) ###-####thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What happened to the lawyer I was speaking with?
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
It takes some time to receive the responses.
When was he sentenced?

Related Criminal Law Questions