How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is this secure? Question: sometime in 2012 I took my niece over to a former friends house.

Customer Question

Is this secure? Question: sometime in 2012 I took my niece over to a former friends house. My niece and her children grew up together and the mother babysitter my niece for many years. It was unbeknown to me that my nieces former baby sister at the time was a assistant DA. Never met him never got his phone number he never got mine. Extremely handsome guy. Well a supposedly friend if mine who dated him 10 years prior to me going over to my nieces former babysitters house contacted me and her tone was very threatening. She to me in a firm tone instructed me to find someone in my church. I felt threatened by the call. Many weeks later she called yo apologize. She thought I wanted to fry with thus guy. On Friday just recently she called my house yo speak with my sister and said its a girl might out and I could home to. Thru Facebooki gad sent her friend request and an email offering her and olive branch of forgiveness she never accepted. So out if the blue she calls. I am a fed employee.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced criminal lawyer.
What is the question you have for us?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry was typing while at a concert. Please discard my initial synopsis of a situation
Which I prefer to forget. Thank you.
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 2 years ago.
That's fine. If you no longer have a question you can contact customer service at***@******.*** for the return of your deposit.