How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 118088
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Yes I got your answer talked to several attorneys in my area

Customer Question

yes I got your answer talked to several attorneys in my area to file motion for me they say I cant do that do u have any recommendations that could help me get this filed
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I do not know why they will not assist you in filing a motion in the court for relief from the payments and simply ask the court to reduce them. If you have proof of the significant financial hardship, they can ask the court to reduce, now whether or not the court will agree may be a different story and it depends on the evidence you present to the court, but they can indeed file a motion in court to ask the court to consider reducing the payments.