Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am looking that were won by volunteer

Customer Question

i am looking for cases that were won by volunteer firefighters that where there employer are forcing to delay responding to emergencies that in result of people have died . these employers have stated they must finish their job first and or returned comp
vehicles and do about 30 mins to an hour of paper work as for this has happened when i was a block from the fire station and had to travel 20 miles before going back to the station for a car that hit a pole with people trapped and there was a long delay to
get units out and result 2 of the 3 had died i was told i broke the law of calif health and safety code of abandonment what should i do my employer saids i will lose my job if i do not do what i am told and there were other cases due to the delay people have
lost there homes from fire, medicals and other emergencies . so how do i find these cases one family wants to take me to court for murder so i am taken a lot of heat for this i need help
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. You're going to have to do a lot of legal research in CA and other states because this is such a rare occurrence that it is unlikely you are going to find any case law that is specifically on your facts.I can refer you to a good, inexpensive, e-book on legal research that provides you the basics as well as a link to a section of Google where you can do free case law research and then help you craft some searches, would that be the type of help you needed?