Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

Are the police allowed to enter your home with out a warrant if they trying to bust you fo

Customer Question
r solicitation in other words...
are the police allowed to enter your home with out a warrant if they trying to bust you fo r solicitation in other words like how they do their stings out of the hotels can they come to your residence and bust you the same way
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
7/7/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Delta-Lawyer, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Lawyer
No...in order to enter your house, they must have either a search warrant or an arrest warrant. As such, if you were arrested in this way, then the arrest and subsequent charges should be dismissed and removed from your record.
Did you guys have any other questions or comments? I want to make sure you are as comfortable as possible as you move forward. Thanks
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Lawyer