Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I recently searched "Jailbait" on an image site, and a page

Customer Question
cam up that said my...
I recently searched "Jailbait" on an image site, and a page cam up that said my ip address had been reported to the authorities. I was trying to find a picture someone told me was legal.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
I didn't see anything but the warning banner. I was wondering what kind of trouble I might be in.
7/6/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Dwayne B., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. I was just about to sign off for the evening when I saw your post. Can you tell me exactly what the warning said and who it was alleged to have been from? Also, under no circumstances respond to anyone, send any emails, or do anything else with that computer at this time other than communicate with us and if you have another computer to use for that then switch to that one and leave the original computer on. If I don't hear from you in a few minutes I'm going to go ahead and sign off and pick up again in the morning.
Ely, Counselor at Law