How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3164
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am living in a house and they have it setup so where ever

Customer Question

i am living in a house and they have it setup so where ever I am it feels the room up with toxic fumes, when I call the police or fire department the fumes they are gone, the residue are on my skin and again it's so bad I am sleeping outside on the driveway.
What do, I just got the place and complain to the owner the police will not help, been here thirty days and this has been happening that long.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 2 years ago.
Good morning. Do you have a lease agreement or do you rent month to month? Is there any documentation that these fumes are presented? What has the landlord said when you brought this to their attention?