Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Mygirl friend and I were arguing on the phone she cheated on…

Customer Question
Mygirl friend and I were...
Mygirl friend and I were arguing on the phone she cheated on me and I called her names now Im being charged with stalking.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
7/3/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 3 years ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced criminal lawyer.
What is your question? Use the reply tab below.
I have written my queston several times in the last 2 days, whats the matter with you people.
I am looking at this particular post of yours which only says this:
"Mygirl friend and I were arguing on the phone she cheated on me and I called her names now Im being charged with stalking."
This describes a situation but doesn't tell me what you want to know. If you have a specific question, you need to use the reply tab below and tell me what it is.
Nothing's the matter with me, but I can only deal with what you want to know if you tell me what that is.