How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 116709
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I just want no can i get an exspone on some traffic tickets

Customer Question

i just want no can i get an exspone on some traffic tickets that between 7-8 year old
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that there is no state law that allows someone to remove tickets from their drivers license record. Also, if the tickets are not completely satisfied and paid off, then legally there is no means to remove them.
The only POSSIBLE option is you would need a local attorney to go to the courts where those citations were entered and file a motion to vacate judgment and try to get the court to vacate the guilty judgment and dismiss the citations. I say "possible" because this is something that is not often done by the courts, but the court does have power to do so if there is good cause presented to the court and it is on a case by case basis.

Related Criminal Law Questions