Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I HAD 3 GUNS AND A SWORD..I HAD THE POLICE REMOVE THE GUNS…

Customer Question
I HAD 3 GUNS AND...
I HAD 3 GUNS AND A SWORD..I HAD THE POLICE REMOVE THE GUNS BECAUSE I WAR AFRAID MY SON WAS DANGEROUS..THE WERE MY DECEASED HUSBAND PRIZED GUNS.THE POLICE WILL NOT RETURN THEM TO ME..I NO LONGER LIVE WITH MY SON..WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET MY GUNS BACK TO ME ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
7/2/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?Thank you.
Ely, Counselor at Law