RobertJDFL, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
18284290

I have some traffic tickets and some of them is 7-8 year old

Customer Question

i have some traffic tickets and some of them is 7-8 year old can these be exspone from my record
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have paid you 36+36=72.00 can you help me with my tickets can i get an exspone. call me at(###) ###-####
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. It will be my pleasure to assist you. If, after reading my answer, you require clarification or more information, please use the REPLY feature, and I'll be happy to help.To answer your question directly, unfortunately, non-criminal traffic citations cannot be expunged from a driving record. Driving is a privilege, not a right, and as such, states have the right to maintain a permanent record of a person's driving history. Prior to a ticket being paid, you have the right to appear in court to fight the ticket or asked that it be reduced, for example, or you try to take a defensive driving class to avoid points being assessed on your license. However, neither of those things would seal or expunge the record, and once a ticket is paid, you cannot go back later and try to contest it. I'm sorry I cannot tell you otherwise.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have got no answer are no call and today is sat. if can gave me an answer please gave my money back thank you very much.
While I do not call people on this website, I did in fact give you an answer the other night. I'm not sure why you cannot see it. Here it is again: To answer your question directly, unfortunately, non-criminal traffic citations cannot be expunged from a driving record. Driving is a privilege, not a right, and as such, states have the right to maintain a permanent record of a person's driving history. Prior to a ticket being paid, you have the right to appear in court to fight the ticket or asked that it be reduced, for example, or you try to take a defensive driving class to avoid points being assessed on your license. However, neither of those things would seal or expunge the record, and once a ticket is paid, you cannot go back later and try to contest it.